Course description: this seminar is about the basic theory
of C*-dynamical systems and crossed products. The list of
* Basic definitions and constructions of crossed products
(full and reduced), including some basic computations.
* Functoriality properties and relationship to amenability
and exactness of the acting group.
* Actions of compact groups and fixed point algebras.
* Takai's duality for abelian groups actions.
* Landstad's abstract characterizations of crossed products.
* Induced actions and imprimitivity theorems.
* K-theory of crossed products.
* Cocycle and Morita equivalence for group actions.